Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a non-profit, tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading whistleblower advocacy organization with an over 30-year history of protecting the right of individuals to report wrongdoing without fear of retaliation and securing rewards to whistleblowers for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
The National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF) is a non-profit law firm that provides services to the NWC and whistleblowers from around the world.
What We Are Working On
Donate $50 or more to get one free copy of The New Whistleblower's HandbookDonate today
News & Press Releases
- The New Yorker on Snowden and what his case says about whistleblowing September 17, 2019
- Report: Whistleblowers could help expose auditing fraud at publicly traded companies September 16, 2019
- The nightmare of blowing the whistle on gropers, flashers, rapists, and pedophiles September 12, 2019
- Is former FBI director James Comey a whistleblower? September 10, 2019
- Mistreated detainees, tax cheats, kickbacks and more whistleblower news of the week September 9, 2019