Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a non-profit, tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading whistleblower advocacy organization with an over 30-year history of protecting the right of individuals to report wrongdoing without fear of retaliation and securing rewards to whistleblowers for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
The National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF) is a non-profit law firm that provides services to the NWC and whistleblowers from around the world.
What We Are Working On
Donate $50 or more to get one free copy of The New Whistleblower's HandbookDonate today
News & Press Releases
- Congress wants better answers from Coast Guard Academy on racism, whistleblower retaliation August 23, 2019
- Whistle (blowing) while you work August 21, 2019
- USA Today: More bad news for VA whistleblowers? August 20, 2019
- Mapping developments in whistleblower protection August 15, 2019
- GAP: British case offers lessons for national security whistleblowers, via Hollywood August 13, 2019