Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- Whistleblower in Tamiflu Case Alleges Pharmaceutical Company Fooled CDC into $1.4 Billion Contract July 8, 2020
- Former Railway Employee Ordered Reinstated after Facing Whistleblower Retaliation July 8, 2020
- Michael Rothenberg, Venture Capitalist Whose Fraud was Originally Exposed by an SEC Whistleblower, Now Facing Criminal Charges July 7, 2020
- NY Teacher Who Blew the Whistle on Misconduct Faces Retaliation July 7, 2020
- Hospital’s Whistleblower Procedures under Review Following Patient Deaths July 6, 2020