Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- Historic Ruling in D.C. Circuit Reverses Order that Requires False Claims Act Plaintiffs to Pay Discovery Costs March 31, 2020
- Rio Tinto Whistleblower Files Complaint with U.S. Regulators March 31, 2020
- Unsafe and Unsound: How Citizens Suffer under the UK’s Outdated Whistleblower Protection System March 30, 2020
- In Memoriam: Judge Stanley Sporkin, the Grandfather of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act March 27, 2020
- Medicare Recipients Targeted by Fraudsters Taking Advantage of COVID-19 Crisis, Feds Say March 25, 2020