Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- Let The People Decide: A Voter Rights Documentary That Does Just That August 3, 2020
- Whistleblower Advocacy Groups Pen Letter to Congress in Support of Coronavirus Whistleblower Legislation August 3, 2020
- National Whistleblower Day Panel Discusses Whistleblowers and COVID-19 July 31, 2020
- Deputy Director of National Tax Service of South Korea Interviewed at Whistleblower Summit July 31, 2020
- Operation Triple Take Fails to Address Systemic Issues with Child Sex-Trafficking July 30, 2020