Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- International Whistleblower Advocacy Groups File Public Comment with Latvian Government September 28, 2020
- Bradley Charles Birkenfeld September 28, 2020
- SEC Grants Two Whistleblower Awards Totaling Over $2.5 Million September 28, 2020
- Representative Don Young Hopes to Enlist Whistleblowers to Combat Illegal Wildlife Trafficking September 28, 2020
- Corporate Lawyers Admit SEC Rulemaking is a Big Win For Whistleblowers September 25, 2020