Help Fight Fraud & Other Crimes
- Maritime crimes including fraud and corruption, the illegal trafficking of fish, wildlife or timber products and ocean pollution happen every day.
U.S. Whistleblower Laws Can:
- Empower people like you to come forward with valuable information about maritime crimes.
- Help whistleblowers work directly with lawyers and seek justice while maintaining confidentiality.
- Hold corporations accountable for the damage they do or allow to happen.
- Reward individual whistleblowers financially. The U.S. government has awarded 205 whistleblowers approximately $33 million in the 100 most recent prosecutions under Act To Prevent Pollution from Ships (APPS).
- Know your rights under U.S. law as a whistleblower
- Meet whistleblowers from many different industries
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about how whistleblowers can hold corporations accountable
- Follow the National Whistleblower Center on Facebook