The National Whistleblowers Center (NWC) wants to ensure that you book the speaker best-suited to your next engagement. NWC wants to make certain that:
- The speaker is appropriate for your audience.
- The speaker can deliver the type/format of presentation you need for your event.
- The presentation topic can be sufficiently tailored to match your event’s theme or objectives.
- The speaker has a level of relevant knowledge and experience that you feel comfortable with.
We offer a wide range of professional speaking services for:
- Opening Keynotes
- Breakfast Kick-offs
- General Sessions
- Luncheon & Dinner Events
- Emcee Services
- Multiple engagements for the same meeting/event
To book a speaker, or inquire about more information including fees, please contact Estelle Kohn at (202) 342-1903 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your organization’s name and phone number in your e-mail.