Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has won policies to protect whistleblowers from retaliation and reward them for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, in connecting whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and in securing legal victories.
NWC also educates decision makers and the public about the critical role played by whistleblowers in safeguarding democracy and the rule of law.
What We Are Working On
News & Press Releases
- Snowden: Greenwald charges represent pushback against whistleblowers January 27, 2020
- Whistleblower news round-up: DOD, SEC and all the way to Africa January 24, 2020
- Transparency International: Little progress in “tackling corruption” January 23, 2020
- Whistleblower still a target for the President’s defense team January 22, 2020
- African whistleblowers share paper trail to billionaire’s questionable fortune January 20, 2020