Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has won policies to protect whistleblowers from retaliation and reward them for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, in connecting whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and in securing legal victories.
NWC also educates decision makers and the public about the critical role played by whistleblowers in safeguarding democracy and the rule of law.
What We Are Working On
News & Press Releases
- Horowitz and other inspectors general stick up for whistleblowers December 13, 2019
- Whistleblowers head to Capitol Hill today to tell their tales December 11, 2019
- Can whistleblowers save the Amazon rainforest? December 10, 2019
- Enlisting Whistleblowers to Combat Crime in the Fossil Fuel and Industrial Logging Industries December 9, 2019
- Whistleblowers key to exposing Buffalo church abuse cover-up December 6, 2019