Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- New Book “The Whistleblowers” Sheds Light on South African Whistleblowers October 20, 2020
- Staff Members at Curtin University Allege Bullying, Corruption, and Misconduct October 20, 2020
- SEC Whistleblower Who Turned Down $8.25 Million Award is “Going Broke” October 20, 2020
- Leading Whistleblower Attorney: “Congress Should Pass Stronger Whistleblower Protections” October 20, 2020
- Pennsylvania Man and His Companies to Pay CFTC Over $1.2 Million for Forex Trading Scheme October 19, 2020