Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- Congress Must Use its Powers Over Nominations and Budget to Stop the Termination of Inspector General Michael Atkinson April 4, 2020
- Did the Removal of Captain Crozier Violate Military Whistleblower Law? April 3, 2020
- SEC Announces Rare Reward to Internal Compliance Whistleblower April 3, 2020
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Increased COVID-19 Frauds, Encourages Reporting of Scams April 2, 2020
- Downturn Increases Risk of Fossil Fuel Fraud – and Need for Whistleblowers April 1, 2020