Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has won policies to protect whistleblowers from retaliation and reward them for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, in connecting with whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and in securing legal victories.
NWC also educates decision makers and the public about the critical role played by whistleblowers in safeguarding democracy and the rule of law.
What We Are Working On
News & Press Releases
- “The world has witnessed the powerful impact of a whistleblower” November 22, 2019
- Retaliated against for exposing massive fraud November 21, 2019
- When the referee is not the only whistleblower in the game November 20, 2019
- A good year to add whistleblowers to your #GivingTuesday list November 19, 2019
- SEC reconsidering proposed rules on whistleblower awards? November 18, 2019