Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- Corporate Lawyers Admit SEC Rulemaking is a Big Win For Whistleblowers September 25, 2020
- Saskatoon City Council Approves Government Whistleblower Policy September 25, 2020
- Whistleblower Attorneys Pen Definitive Analysis of Newly Approved Changes to SEC Whistleblower Program September 25, 2020
- Two SEC Commissioners Vote No on Rule Changes to Whistleblower Program; Echo Concerns Raised by Whistleblower Advocates September 25, 2020
- Former President of County Deputies Association in Texas Files Whistleblower Lawsuit September 24, 2020