Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has won policies to protect whistleblowers from retaliation and reward them for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, in connecting whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and in securing legal victories.
NWC also educates decision makers and the public about the critical role played by whistleblowers in safeguarding democracy and the rule of law.
What We Are Working On
News & Press Releases
- Pelosi Names First Director for Office of Whistleblower Ombudsman February 21, 2020
- New Rates Set for False Claims Act Whistleblower Cases February 20, 2020
- It’s time to build a movement for stronger whistleblower protections February 5, 2020
- Whistleblower advocates have more to say following House hearing January 31, 2020
- Oversight hearing: Congress needs to clarify rules on confidentiality for whistleblowers January 29, 2020