Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- SEC Examining Whistleblower Complaint Regarding Rio Tinto’s $6.8 Billion Copper Mining Project September 18, 2020
- Developments in D.C. Housing Authority Whistleblower Complaint Case September 18, 2020
- CFTC Rewards Whistleblower Who Exposed Ongoing Fraud September 18, 2020
- Danske Bank Whistleblower Nominated For Allard Prize for International Integrity September 18, 2020
- Whistleblower Alleges Widespread Medical Neglect at ICE Facility, Including an Alarming Rate of Hysterectomies on Immigrant Women September 17, 2020