Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- Indivior And Subsidiaries to Pay $600 Million As Former CEO Pleads Guilty For Submitting False Claims August 11, 2020
- NASA Recognizes National Whistleblower Appreciation Day August 11, 2020
- Whistleblowers Important in Combatting Wildlife Crimes Against Elephants August 11, 2020
- Colorado Governor Signs Bill To Expand COVID-19 Whistleblower Protections August 10, 2020
- The EU Campaign for Whistleblower Rewards: A New Idea for Old Europe August 10, 2020