Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a non-profit, tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading whistleblower advocacy organization with an over 30-year history of protecting the right of individuals to report wrongdoing without fear of retaliation and securing rewards to whistleblowers for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
The National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF) is a non-profit law firm that provides services to the NWC and whistleblowers from around the world.
What We Are Working On
News & Press Releases
- “The Laundromat” has fun with finance fraud while its star sticks up for whistleblowers October 21, 2019
- Can government employees be fired for something they say? Not legally October 18, 2019
- Elijah Cummings, 1951–2019: Whistleblowers lose a champion October 17, 2019
- Changes to SEC whistleblower rules would “destroy the program” October 13, 2019
- Giant panda costumes aside, protecting intelligence community whistleblowers is serious business October 11, 2019