Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- Whistleblowers Call for Removal of Detroit Institute of Arts Director and Chairman of the Board August 7, 2020
- “Know Your Rights Before You Open Your Mouth” — Advice to Potential Whistleblowers August 7, 2020
- National Whistleblower Day Celebration Opens with Theme of: “Get In Good Trouble”-John Lewis August 7, 2020
- Senator Grassley Announces Proposed Amendments to Strengthen the False Claims Act Against COVID-19 Fraud August 6, 2020
- NSA Whistleblower Reality Winner And 500 Inmates In Federal Prison Test Positive For Coronavirus August 6, 2020