Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a non-profit, tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading whistleblower advocacy organization with an over 30-year history of protecting the right of individuals to report wrongdoing without fear of retaliation and securing rewards to whistleblowers for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
The National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF) is a non-profit law firm that provides services to the NWC and whistleblowers from around the world.
What We Are Working On
News & Press Releases
- A good year to add whistleblowers to your #GivingTuesday list November 19, 2019
- SEC reconsidering proposed rules on whistleblower awards? November 18, 2019
- Ellsberg says “We need more whistleblowing, not less” November 15, 2019
- Study: Secondhand whistleblower reports are reliable November 14, 2019
- Healthcare whistleblowers have your back, and your knees November 12, 2019