Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- Department of Labor Orders Inmate Transportation Company to Reinstate Whistleblower September 29, 2020
- Earth League International Releases Extensive Report on WildLeaks and Environmental Whistleblowing September 29, 2020
- West Virginia Hospital Settles False Claims Act Allegations of Kickback Scheme For $50 Million September 29, 2020
- Beijing Reveals New Health Emergency Whistleblower Protections September 29, 2020
- Former Employee Of Multinational Oil Trading Company Indicted For Bribing Ecuadorian Officials September 29, 2020