Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC) is the leading nonprofit working with whistleblowers around the world to fight corruption and protect people and the environment. For over 30 years, NWC has educated whistleblowers about their rights under U.S. law and won policies to protect them from retaliation and reward them for delivering criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
NWC partners with the National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF), a public interest law firm, to help connect whistleblowers with qualified attorneys and secure legal victories.
News & Press Releases
- DOJ Joins Whistleblower Lawsuit Against California Radiology Company May 28, 2020
- Grassley Begins Work on Bipartisan Legislation in Response to Trump’s Latest IG Firing May 27, 2020
- Whistleblower Rewards in the Age of COVID-19 May 27, 2020
- Whistleblower pushes EU to take action against Apple for Siri recordings May 22, 2020
- The Success of the CARES Act is Counting on this Critical Piece of Legislation May 22, 2020