Since 1988, we have advocated on behalf of whistleblowers.
The National Whistleblower Center (NWC), a non-profit, tax-exempt, non-partisan organization, is the leading whistleblower advocacy organization with an over 30-year history of protecting the right of individuals to report wrongdoing without fear of retaliation and securing rewards to whistleblowers for helping deliver criminal and civil penalties against wrongdoers.
The National Whistleblower Legal Defense and Education Fund (NWLDEF) is a non-profit law firm that provides services to the NWC and whistleblowers from around the world.
What We Are Working On
Donate $50 or more to get one free copy of The New Whistleblower's HandbookDonate today
News & Press Releases
- Changes to SEC whistleblower rules would “destroy the program” October 13, 2019
- Giant panda costumes aside, protecting intelligence community whistleblowers is serious business October 11, 2019
- Whistleblowing, over here and over there October 10, 2019
- Outspoken workers from the shop floor to the C-suite are not always protected by whistleblower laws October 9, 2019
- Why whistleblower laws won’t protect employees who use the workplace for activism October 9, 2019